- Independent motors for profiling and coiling mandrel;
- In mechatronic complex there are :
- 1 independent drive mechanism for profiling process based on asynchronous motor;
- 1 independent stepping motor for coiling drive;
- 3 stepping motors for driving coiling rollers;
- 3 stepping motors to control press force of coiling rollers.
- Adjustment mechanisms of pressure force for coiling rollers and profiling rollers;
- System of liquid lubricant-coolant feeding for coiling rollers and profiling rollers;
- No chain drives and no need to couplings' service;
- The machine stops automatically in case of strip end;
- Compact and space-saving design of the machine.
- Plasma device for automatic hose cutting to length during the coiling process (without stopping the machine);
- Uncoiling device for metal strip;
- Take-up unit for DN 5-30 hose coiling;
- Take-up unit (6m long) for DN 20-360 hose taking;
- Marking roller to mark the strip during hose making process.
- Touch screen panel with assistive user interface for hose size selection and settings loading in control system;
- Continuous adjustment of material feed speed.
- Replaceable tooling is made from Cr12Mo1V1 steel (DIN 1.2379) and go through heat treatment of 55-60 HRC,with strict adherence of high- quenching and tempering;
- Profiling and coiling rollers are assembly unit. Roller's profile is formed by built-up plates. Plates are made with precision method of surface and circular grinding. In case of critical wear it's possible to order and replace worn-out plates (no need to replace the entire roller);
- Guaranteed life of plates under continuous operation:
- Profiling rollers: 1 year;
- Coiling rollers: 3-4 months (if making polygonal hose) and 1 year (if making round hose)
Schematic view and dimentions for SRMV machines
Model depth is 500mm
Model depth is 550mm