Stripwound (interlock) hoses RMV used as protective hoses for all types of lines from different mechanical damages; widely used in exhaust systems; and also to transport granulated materials, gases of all kinds at temperatures from 0 до 923К (-270 °C to +650 °C)
Stripwound hose is made from interlocked metal hose and if necessary, the outer shell and fittings.
- Stripwound hose
- Interlocked hoses are produced by helical coiling of a profilated metal strip. The connection and seal between the spiral is achieved through S-shaped lock for RMV1 and RMV2 types, or through П-shaped lock for RMV3 type.
- Basic strip materials for RMV hoses production are: low-carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminium, zinc-coated, nickel-plated and aluminum-backed.
RMV-1 hoses DN 6-8mm are made from metal strip 0.2х7,5mm,
RMV-1 hoses DN 10-28mm are made from metal strip 0.22х9mm,
RMV-2, 2G, 3 hoses DN 36-65mm are made from metal strip 0.25х16mm,
RMV-2, 2G, 3 hoses DN 70-150mm are made from metal strip 0.4х20mm, or 0.25х16 (customized).
- Outer shell
- If necessary, for hose sealing, as well as for additional corrosion resistance, RMV hose can be applied with protective layer of PVC coat.
- For damage protection RMV hose can be applied with single or double braiding.
- Stripwound hose can be applied with fittings. Their types and dimentions you can find in the relevant section.