- Stainless corrugated high pressure hoses RNVD is a flexible pipeline used bended for fluid and gas transporting at temperatures from -270 °C to +650 °C and working pressure from 10-8 mBar (vacuum) up to 350Bar. It also used to compensate temperature and assembly resistance of static pipelines in ground equipment.
- Corrugated hoses are able to work in the following mediums: air, vacuum, water (GOST 6709-72 and ГОСТ 2874-73) with chloride less than 12 mg/l, ethyl alcohol (GOST 17299-71 and GOST 11547-76); AMG-10 oil (GOST 6794-75). They are used for transportation of mediums, where 12H18N10T steel corrosion resistance is "perfectly stable" and "very stable" in line with GOST 9.908-85 and mediums, where hoses application is approved by developer.
- Corrugated hoses are able to work in various climatic conditions.
- Hoses mounting is to be done following recommendations and schemes.
Design and calculations:
Stainless high pressure hoses RNVD consist of:
- corrugated hose;
- outer braid or protective interlock;
- inner interlock;
- welded fittings.
Corrugated hose and outer shell types:
- For the production of RNVD, used one- and double layer corrugated hoses of standart and enhanced flexibility, covered by single or double braiding. Corrugated hose is made by hydro- or power-forming of single or double layered round billet with a wall thickness from 0,15 to 0,6mm.
- Double layer corrugated hose has greater operational dependability and working pressure, but less flexibility.
- Outer protective shell is made from single or double melal braiding OM1 or OM2 and used to prevent longitudinal expansion of RNVD hoses at pressure, to increase in the internal stability of the hose and to protect corrugated hose from different mechanical damages.
- The range of nominal diameters of corrugated hose is from 6 to 300mm.
Corrugated hoses' types have the detailed specifications in the relevant section.